Saturday, November 23, 2013

ObamaCare - An I/T Project Out of Control or Something Worse?

I chuckled when my neighbor sent me this picture of proposed new commemorative stamps.

I continue to marvel at the media's fascination - but woeful innocence and ignorance on display as an I/T project displays all of the classic signs of total mis-management. (There is a reason we quit calling it the "MIS Department" - staffed, of course, with MIS-managers!)

When this chart went up in the CMS conference room back in April,

wasn't there anyone in the room that stood up, picked up a marker, drew a circle on the screen and yelled, "This F---ing S--- has got to stop or we're going to have the biggest disaster on our hands since Prohibition!"

Wow!

Well, good luck to anyone that thinks this thing is going to be running on November 30.  After all, they are still defining policy and requirements.


No comments:

Post a Comment